2 Ways to Combine Audio and Video on Windows 10 PC | Merging two different file types into one file is not easy if you are dealing with media files.
Merging images can be done with standard image editors but if you need to combine audio and video, you need a video editor to get it done.
2 Ways to Combine Audio and Video on Windows 10 PC
1. Combine Audio and Video Using HitPaw Video Editor
To combine audio and video on Windows 10 PC, you can use HitPaw Video Editor as it is easy to use and with lots of advanced video editing features.
Just follow the steps below to combine audio and video on Windows 10 PC:
2. Select “New Projectt”, drag all video and audio to the media library.
3. Drag video to the main track in the timeline. Add audio to the track below the main video.
4. You can click on the audio to select it, then you can cut or split it as you wish.
5. Play to check if it is what you need.
6. Click the button “Export” to combine audio with video in Windows 10 successfully.
2. Merge Audio and Video Using Windows 10 Default Apps
Below are the steps on how to combine Audio and Video on a Windows 10 PC. Windows 10 is equipped with a video editor out of the box and for basic editing and merging of files.
1. Open Your existing photo files (stock photos) on Windows 10.
2. Click button New Videos at the top.
3. From the menu that appears, select New video project.
4. Give project name Bro.
5. Click button Add on the left, and select the video to which you want to add audio.
6. After the video is added, drag & drop to the timeline.
7. Click button Custom audio.
8. Select audio file which you want to add to the video earlier, merge with it.
9. Use sliders to choose when (during the video) the audio will start playing and when it will stop.
10. You can add more audio files by clicking the button Add. Each audio file can be positioned individually.
11. Click Done after you position the audio.
12. You can also make other edits to the video as you like. After that, to export it, click the button Finish Video.
13. Choose output quality.
14. Click Export.
Since Windows Movie Maker was officially discontinued in early 2022, for those using Windows 10 Microsoft has finally provided an alternative solution. Windows 10 Photos app allows you to combine audio and video and save the result to a new file.
Red Thread | Windows 10’s built-in Video Editor does seem pretty basic. A good video editor will allow you to edit audio and video files together at many time intervals. Hopefully this article is useful for you and thank you for visiting.