Here is a list of the best free sound effect maker sites. Sound effects are artificially generated sounds. Creating sound effects is quite easy and there are lots of possibilities to choose from.
This article discusses some online options that will allow you to create unique sound effects. There are four websites in this article where you can generate sound effects.
Two of these websites let you create new sounds by adjusting various sound parameters including waveform, sample rate, frequencies, low pass, vibrato, tremolo, cycle duty, etc.
This website is great for generating sound effects which you can export to WAV file format. Whereas the other two websites are online audio editors where you can produce sound effects of any duration.
Also read: 5 Best Free Sound Effect Maker Software For Windows PC
With the website, you get the output in MP3/WAV file format. You can read articles and check this website. This might help you to choose one that can fulfill your needs.
1. Leshy SF Maker
Leshy SFMaker is a free sound effect creation site. You can use this website to create small duration sound effects for games, apps, etc. You can visit this site from here.
This site offers a collection of sound effects which you can use to generate your sound effects or just to understand the tool. The generator itself offers various sound wave parameters which you can adjust to produce unique sound effects.
You can start with Wave Form and Audio Sample Rate. Then you can play with various frequencies including Start Vibrato, Tremolo, Duty Sweep, etc.
Then you can move to Peak where you get 5 parameters to adjust. After that, you get the option to add frequency change, frequency change time, Low Pass, Length, and Volume.
You can back and forth adjust all these parameters to produce sound effects. Apart from the parameters, you can also load the voice text of an effect and can also copy the same sound that you make.
You can play/pause the sound at any time to hear what is being produced. In the end, you can simply enter a name for the file and save the sound in WAV file format.
- This website offers more than a dozen sound effects that you can use and customize.
- You can select the waveform and sample rate as per your requirement.
- With the options of add frequency change, frequency change time, Low Pass, Length, and volume, you can create sound effects from scratch.
- You can get the voice text from the effect and can also paste the text back into the tool to replicate the same configuration.
- You save sound effects in WAV file format.
Also read: 5 Best Sites To Download Sound Effects Royalty Free
jsfxr is another free sound effect maker website where you can create unique sound effects. This website also offers some sound effects to get you started. You can visit this site from here.
You can select a sound effect to load its value in the tool and adjust it to create your own. And if you want to start from scratch, you can do that too.
This website offers all parameters based on waveform. First, you have to select the waveform you want to generate and then you get a set of sound parameter waveforms.
You get multiple sliders for Envelope, Frequency, Vibrato, Arpeggiation, Duty Cycle, Retrigger, Flanger, Low-Pass Filter, and High-Pressure Filter.
Apart from that, you can also change the sample rate, sample size, and gain. You can also Serialize and deserialize.
Finally, you can get a permanent link to the generated sound and download it as a WAV file.
- This website offers a small collection of sound effects to get you started.
- You can select a waveform and adjust the sound parameters for it.
- You can change the frequency, envelope, vibrato, duty cycle, retrigger, flanger, arpeggiation, etc.
- It exports sound effects as WAV files.
- Get permalinks to share sound effects online.
3. Twisted Wave
Twisted Wave is an audio editor that runs online in a browser. In this editor, you have to add sound effects first. Then you can use various parameters to completely change the sound effect.
Alternatively, you can record sound to get started. Once you have sound waves in the timeline, you can add various VST effects. You can change the pitch, speed and sample rate of the audio.
You can also adjust the EQ in the graphical user interface. Apart from that, you can take advantage of common editor features like copy, cut, paste, markers, etc. You can visit this site from here.
In the end, you can download the output to save it locally on your PC. You can also export it directly to Google Drive or SoundCloud.
- This website offers a feature-rich audio editor where you can edit sound files to turn them completely into something new.
- You can add multiple files and use an editor to combine them.
- It offers a collection of VST effects that you can apply to files.
- You can also control the sample rate, speed, and pitch of the audio.
- Download audio or export directly to Google Drive or SoundCloud.
AudioMass is another free audio editor that you can use to create sound effects online. You can start by adding an audio file or loading a sample into the editor. You can visit this site from here.
When you do it, it shows the audio waveform on the timeline with both audio channels. There you can add effects to change audio files. You can use reverb, delay, distortion, invert, hard limiter, and many other effects.
Also read: How to Edit Audio Online for Free
Apart from that, you can add multiple audio streams and use the built-in features to combine them all as per your wish. In this way, you can convert audio into sound effects.
- Audio Mass is an online audio editor where you can create sound effects from any audio samples.
- It offers a collection of sound effects that you can apply to customize the audio and produce unique sound effects.
- It allows you to work with multiple streaming audio files and mix them as per your requirement.
- You can export your sound effects in either MP3 or WAV file format with the option to keep the audio channel stereo or mono.
Also read: How to remove vocals from songs online
Favorite Online Sound Effect Maker Safespedia
Leshy Lab is Brankspedia’s favorite online sound effect creation site on this list. This website offers various options to help you produce unique sound effects.
You can start with presets or directly assign custom values for each option to create a new sound. One of the unique features of this website is voice captions.
When you create a sound effect, it gives you a text containing the value of each parameter you add. You can paste that text back into the tool to reproduce the same sound effect.
That’s the list of the best free sound effect maker sites. I hope this article helped you! Thank you for visiting and don’t forget if you find this article useful, please share it with your friends too.