In September 2022, at least 6 government aids (bansos) are ready to be disbursed. What are these subsidies? Read this article to the end yach.
People affected by the Covid-19 outbreak will continue to receive social assistance from the government. The social assistance budget was financed, among others, through the National Economic Recovery (PEN) program whose value increased from Rp. 699 trillion to Rp. 744 trillion.
Relevant ministries such as the Ministry of Social Affairs, Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (Kemendikbud Ristek), and others will disburse assistance.
Here are 6 government social assistance (Bansos) that will be disbursed in September 2022, which I report from compass:
- Pre-Employment Card
- Family Hope Program (PKH)
- Grocery Card
- Wage/Salary Subsidy Assistance (BSU)
- Internet quota assistance
- PLN electricity subsidies
1. Pre-Employment Card
The Pre-Employment Card Program which started last year has been extended to date. Sri Mulyani hinted in a small meeting that the program would be reopened to 2.8 million participants.
Batch 18 and 19 will open in the second half of 2022. Each has a capacity of 800,000 people. The pre-employment registration period for batch 19 ends on August 29, 2022.
So the remaining quota is 1,200,000 people. Every week, pre-employment registration is usually opened. People are still waiting for the 20th Pre-Employment to open, which is expected this week.
2. Family Hope Program (PKH)
Finance Minister Sri Mulyani indicated that the PKH program would continue until December 2022 in a limited meeting of the Emergency PPKM review held at the Merdeka Palace on July 18, 2022.
The following are the criteria for recipients and the amount of assistance that will be provided:
- pregnant women: IDR 3 million/year (Rp 750,000/quarter)
- toddlers: IDR 3 million/year (Rp 750,000/quarter)
- Elementary school students: IDR 900,000/year (IDR 125,000/quarter)
- SMP students: IDR 1.5 million/year (IDR 75,000/quarter)
- high school students: IDR 2 million/year (Rp 500,000/quarter)
- disability: IDR 2.4 million/year (IDR 600,000/quarter)
- elderly: IDR 2.4 million/year (IDR 600,000/quarter)
This program aims to reach 10 million families. Since the average household consists of four people, the number of recipients is 40 million. This initiative has a total budget of IDR 28.31 trillion.
3. Food Cards
This September, the Basic Food Card Program will also be resumed. Sri Mulyani spoke the same thing at the same time.
From January to December, each household received a monthly aid of Rp. 200,000. In total, 18.8 million families received basic food cards from the government.
4. Wage/Salary Subsidy Assistance (BSU)
Workers and workers affected by the corona outbreak have the right to get assistance. The account is used to receive government assistance.
The assistance is basically a two-month salary/wages subsidy of Rp. 500,000 which is given at once, giving the beneficiaries Rp. 1 million at a time. BSU Stages 1-3 have been distributed, now people are waiting for stage 4.
5. Internet quota assistance
The next government assistance is internet quota assistance. This internet ration assistance will be given on the 11th and 15th of each month.
September 11-15, October 11-15, and November 11-15 2022 are the dates. Internet assistance quota is valid for 30 days from receipt.
Internet quota assistance was offered to 26.8 million students and teaching staff from all levels of education to promote distance learning activities (PJJ).
6. PLN electricity subsidy
The electricity subsidy was extended until December 2022 by the government. The extension of the granting of assistance was conveyed by the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources. The reason is because PPKM is still being implemented in Java-Bali.
As part of the economic stimulus due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the Electricity Stimulus program offers subsidized electricity prices to residential, commercial and industrial consumers.
There are two ways to get electricity subsidies, one through the website and the other through the PLN Mobile application.
1. Via the portal.pln.co.id website
- Open the site www.portal.pln.co.id
- Select the Covid-19 Stimulus menu (Free/Discounted Tokens)
- Enter your Customer ID or KTP number, full name, address and captcha code or Meter Number
- Then the Free Token will be displayed on the screen
- Customers can enter the Free Token into the appropriate meter with the Customer ID.
2. Through the PLN Mobile application
- Open the PLN Mobile application which can be downloaded on the PlayStore or AppStore
- Click “PLN Cares for Covid-19” in the Info & Promo section
- Enter Customer ID/Meter Number
- Free tokens will appear
- Customers can enter the Free Token into the appropriate meter with Customer ID
- If the customer is included in the category of receiving the electricity discount, a description of the amount of the discount will appear.
Those are 6 government social assistance (bansos) that will be disbursed in September 2022. Hopefully this article is useful for those of you who need it. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.