As is well known, BPJS health is a health service that must be owned by various Indonesian people.
As of September 17, 2022, the number of JKN-KIS participants has reached 226.3 million participants or 82.3 percent of the total population in Indonesia.
The large number of participants makes anyone who wants to use this health service have to queue at the FKTP of their choice.
This is certainly a waste of time and makes the service ineffective.
Therefore, BPJS Kesehatan provides an online BPJS health facility queue feature so that participants don’t have to bother waiting in line anymore.
BPJS Health participants can take the queue number online at the first level health facilities using the Mobile JKN application.
Later, participants can come directly to the FKTP and immediately get services from health workers without the need to queue again. Very easy isn’t it!
For more details, please refer to the discussion below about the BPJS Health online queue application. Listen to the end yaa!
BPJS Health Online Queue Application
1. How to Register for the BPJS Health Care Queue through the BPJS Health Online Queue Application – Mobile JKN
|How to Register for the BPJS Health Care Queue through the BPJS Health Online Queue Application – Mobile JKN|
To use the first health facility queue list method, participants must first download the Mobile JKN application via the Google PlayStore or AppStore on their respective cellphones.
Here’s how to use the BPJS Health online queue application to register for the BPJS health facility queue, Quoted from the BPJS Health Youtube account:
- First, please open the Mobile JKN application, if you don’t have it you can download the application via the following link (Download Here).
- Login using BPJS Health card number or NIK KTP and Password.
- Then select the “Service Registration” menu.
- Continue to select the “First Level Health Facility” menu.
- Choose the poly that you want to go to as well as the day and time of your visit.
- Please fill in the complaints of the disease experienced and select “Service List”.
- Later, participants will get a queue number for their BPJS Health facilities.
- Come to the FKTP of choice according to the day and time of your chosen visit, if the queue number is close, immediately go to the FKTP so that your queue is not missed.
- Show the BPJS Health queue number to the officer.
- Wait until participants are called according to their queue number.
After knowing how to get a queue number via the JKN application, some of these BPJS Health queue features can also be used by participants who are referred to the hospital.
The method of registering the queue for BPJS Health facilities using the BPJS Health online queue application is also almost the same, here are the steps.
- Please open the JKN Mobile application.
- Next, login using your BPJS Health card number or NIK KTP and Password.
- Select the “Service Registration” menu.
- Select “Advanced Referral Health Center”, also select the visit date and doctor.
- Press “Service List”.
- The page will display your booking code and BPJS Health queue number.
- Click “Check In” and participants can check in online within a radius of 1 kilometer from the destination hospital.
2. How to Register for the BPJS Health Health Facility Queue Via the Website
|How to Register for the BPJS Health Health Facility Queue Via the Website|
If you don’t want to bother downloading the Mobile JKN application, participants can also queue up for BPJS Kesehatan Health Facilities via the website in the following way.
- Go to the site page Queue for BPJS Health Health Facilities.
- Login by entering Username and Password in the fields provided.
- Fill in the Captcha in the column provided and press “Login”.
- Go to the “Dashboard” page and press “Console Box”.
- Press “BPJS”.
- Fill in your NIK KTP or BPJS card number.
- Select the desired poly and doctor and press “Continue”.
- Your BPJS Health queue number will appear automatically.
- The customer can print the queue number to be taken to the health facility for treatment.
Benefits of BPJS Health Online Queue List
|Benefits of BPJS Health Online Queue List|
Using the online BPJS Health facility queue feature allows participants to enjoy various benefits, as follows:
- Take the BPJS Health queue number from home.
- Determine the schedule for health facilities and get queue certainty.
- Choose a doctor.
- Knowing the queue that is served in Real Time from HP.
- Change the queue schedule from HP if there is an urgent problem.
- No need to come too early to get the FKTP serial number.
- No need to queue at the administration section and can go directly to the intended poly.
The final word
That’s how to register for BPJS Health online queues that you can use, either via the Mobile JKN application or the Website.
By making the best use of the BPJS Health facility queue feature, health services can be more effective.
For those of you who are interested in using it, please download the application via the link provided and follow the steps for registering.
That’s all our discussion in this article about BPJS Health online queue application. Thank you and hopefully useful.