Here is the download link for the latest version of eFaktur 3.1. Taxable Entrepreneurs (PKP) are required to take advantage of the eFaktur application version 3.1 which is already available for download.
The use of eFaktur version 3.0 is no longer required because of the presence of this latest version of the application. If you are still using an older version, upgrade to version 3.1 immediately.
According to the Directorate General of Taxes (DGT), all taxpayers with PKP status should update their eFaktur application to version 3.1 as soon as possible.
Also read: The Best Free Invoicing Software
The Directorate General of Taxes has created an official tax invoice application called eFaktur. Creating, issuing, and reporting tax invoices and SPT reports is the use of this application.
- What is an eFaktur Application?
- New Features of eFaktur App 3.1
- Download eFaktur 3.1 Latest Version
- How to Install the eFaktur App 3.1
What is an eFaktur Application?
Entrepreneurs who have obtained the status of a Taxable Entrepreneur (PKP) are familiar with the eFaktur application.
As we know, before 2022, tax invoices had to be generated manually. An invoice whose format has been determined by the Directorate General of Taxes (DGT) is also known as a separate paper tax invoice.
A tax invoice made by an application or electronic system determined and/or submitted by the DGT is called an eFaktur application. As is software eFaktur allows PKP to create tax invoices with a uniform format as determined by the DGT.
The eFaktur application must be used or created when:
- At the time of submission of BKP.
- When submitting JKP.
- When the payment is received (in the event that the payment is received before the submission of BKP/JKP).
- The time of payment of the term (in the case of submission as a stage of work).
- Other times are regulated based on the Regulation of the Minister of Finance (PMK).
Ease, convenience, and security for PKP in carrying out tax responsibilities, especially in making tax invoices, is the difference between paper tax invoices and eFaktur applications.
Also read: How to Make Invoices and Receipts Online
New Features of eFaktur App 3.1
Option “prepopulated” on the eFaktur 3.1 app allows you to fill in the information based on the pre-recorded data.
This application includes a prepopulated input tax and notification of imports of prepopulated goods that have been synchronized with the Indonesian Directorate General of Customs and Excise (DJBC) system.
This prepopulated feature allows you to generate purchase tax invoices automatically without having to enter data manually.
The system will immediately record your purchase transaction and prepare a draft tax invoice the next day thanks to synchronization with the DGT.
The following is a complete list of features of the eFaktur Application 3.1:
- There is a prepopulated CSV download menu.
- PMSE document input.
- PM crediting tax assessments.
- There is SPBB validation when making a tax invoice 07 for the entry of bonded zone goods.
Download eFaktur 3.1 Latest Version
You can download the latest eFaktur 3.1 application directly from the Directorate General of Taxes’ e-official website from here. However, if you download eFaktur 3.1 directly from the DGT site, the problem often occurs (error).
If this is the case, you can download the latest eFaktur 3.1 using the link below. Make sure that you download the eFaktur 3.1 application according to the operating system (OS) that you are currently using, Windows or macOS.
Downloads: eFaktur 3.1 Latest Version
How to Install the eFaktur App 3.1
- Download the eFaktur 3.1 patch from the link above.
- Extract the eFaktur zip patch file that you have downloaded.
- Open the extracted eFaktur folder, then paste the db folder that was previously copied into the eFaktur 3.1 folder.
- Right-click on Etaxinvoice.exe, select Run as administrator, then select Yes.
- eFaktur has been updated to the latest version, you can login as usual.
- Next, enter the electronic certificate file into the eFaktur 3.1 folder.
- Click the Reference menu on eFaktur 3.1, click Certificate Administration, press Open, then select your e-certificate.
- Enter the certificate passphrase, click Ok, then press the Save button.
That’s the download link for the latest version of eFaktur 3.1. I hope this article helped you! Thank you for visiting and don’t forget if you find this article useful, please share it with your friends too.