This article discusses how to download the precision national SIM application and how to use it to create and extend a sim. The progress of the digital world is making it easier to apply for a driving license (SIM) both A and C, so what you need to do now is use a smartphone to take care of your SIM needs by downloading the Sinar application (Presisi National SIM) starting April 12, 2022.
With this Precision National SIM application, you don’t need to travel to the location of the SIM manufacture or queue for the SIM renewal process like you did before. All types of assessments, such as theoretical exams to obtain a driver’s license, are carried out online and transparently in this Sinar application.
Download the Precision National SIM Application (Sinar)
The Precision National SIM (Sinar) application will be launched on 12 April 2022, and will be implemented simultaneously across the country. The application will then be downloaded directly from the Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS). Theoretical tests, psychological examinations through the E-PPsi application, and health examination services through the E-Rikkes application are some of the sources available online on mobile phones through the Sinar application.
So, you have to be patient until April 12, 2022. The use of Sinar automatically replaces the previous online management site, namely through specialsim.korlantas.polri.go.id/devregistrasi/. The site is known to have been launched for the first time in 2022.
How to Create a New SIM in the Precision National SIM Application
Here are the steps on how to make a new driver’s license online with the Precision National SIM application (Sinar):
1. You can register your NIK after downloading the Sinar application.
2. Once you verify your identity with facial recognition, you will be able to select the new type of SIM that you want to create.
3. You can make a PNBP payment for a new SIM after you select the SIM form.
4. Take an online theory exam; first of all you will be given a simulation to help you prepare for the online theory exam.
5. If you pass, you will be given a QR code, and you will be able to use Satpas as a practice exam venue.
6. If you chose the practice test schedule for the creation of a new driver’s license, all you have to do now is take the practice exam on the scheduled date.
How to Extend SIM with Precision National SIM Application
Here are the steps on how to extend your SIM online with the Precision National SIM application (Sinar):
1. Download the Precision National SIM application
2. Verification No. HP (OTP)
3. Registration (NIK, driving license, photo ID card, driving license and selfie)
4. Verify NIK and SIM
5. Select SIM type and Satpas location
6. Verify the results of health and psychological examinations
7. Fill in the return account (cancellation)
8. Choose a shipping method
9. Upload a photo and signature
10. Payment of PNBP and shipping costs
11. Print SIM
13. SIM received by applicant
In this case, payments are also made cashless, aka the applicant will be asked to make payments through Bank BRI, either by transfer or coming directly to the Bank.
This Precision National Driving License app allows you to renew your SIM online. However, to make a new driving license, you have to always go to Satpas for practical exams.
That’s the tutorial on how to download the precision national SIM application and how to use it to create and extend a sim. Hopefully this article is useful for you. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.