TikTok FYP Schedule – Who doesn’t want their content to go viral on TikTok, if you are a content creator, you can enter FYP on TikTok.
In this case, you have to pay attention to the right time to post which is why you must know the FYP schedule tips on TikTok so that the content gets a lot of views and likes.
What’s more, TikTok brings an interesting feature in its application, namely the For You Page or better known as FYP, because FYP is the TikTok recommendation page that appears first.
When you open the TikTok application, because this FYP page will display selected videos that are currently viral with a high number of viewers.
Because the content contained in this FYP can be adjusted according to interests, of course with the habits of each TikTok user.
To find out more information about the FYP TikTok schedule, then you follow this article where we will share the information for you as follows.
TikTok FYP Schedule
FYP TikTok Schedule by Day and Time
|FYP TikTok Schedule by Day and Time|
Because the FYP schedule on TikTok depends on several factors, for example demographics, location and also the audience’s active hours in the area where the user lives.
If you want your content to be seen by more and more TikTok users, then you have to pay attention to the best times to post.
Here’s TikTok’s FYP schedule by day and time
- Monday 12.00 – 13.00 : Because on Mondays usually many people have quite busy activities, what if you plan to post videos on Monday. So the best time to do this is during the break at noon, usually the range from 12.00 – 13.00.
- Tuesday 15.00 – 16.00 to 19.00 – 21.00 : On Tuesday, usually most people will focus on completing the work that has been arranged on the previous day. That’s why the time to open social media is reduced, so the right time to post videos on Tuesday is when you get home from work or breaks where TikTok prime time on Tuesday is between 15.00 – 16.00 to 19.00 – 21.00.
- Wednesday 11.00 – 12.00 to 20.00 – 21.00 : On Wednesdays usually everyone will start looking for entertainment or alternatives, just to get rid of boredom at work. That’s the right time to upload TikTok content, which is 11.00 – 12.00 and at night around 20.00 – 21.00.
- Thursday 12.00, 16.00, 19.00 to 21.00: Even though it is still a productive day, on Thursday usually everyone tends to be more flexible and will start frequently opening social media. There are several prime time times on Thursday that you can choose from, namely 12.00, 16.00, 19.00 to 21.00.
- Friday 11.00 – 12.00 to 19.00 – 22.00 : What’s more, towards the weekend, usually everyone has much more flexible time. That’s the right time to upload TikTok content on Fridays, which is during the lunch break 11.00 – 12.00 until the evening at 19.00 – 22.00.
- Saturday 09.00 – 11.00 to 19.00 – 21.00 : Because Saturday is a holiday for the majority of people, on this occasion you can use it to upload TikTok content. Where there are various choices of prime time on Saturday, namely rice at 09.00 – 11.00 and evening at 19.00 – 21.00.
- Sunday 07.00 – 11.00 to 16.00 – 21.00 : On this Sunday, you can freely post TikTok content to gain many viewers, because this Sunday is a holiday for everyone. What’s more, more free time, even the potential for people to scroll on social media will continue to increase in general almost all times on Sundays can be a great opportunity to enter TikTok FYP.
The final word
That’s the explanation that we have conveyed to you, of course you must understand the schedule for uploading content on TikTok.
So that you can get more views, although there is no guarantee that content will go viral that fast.
However, there is nothing wrong with knowing the FYP schedule on TikTok, it is one of the best solutions so that your content can go viral.
That’s the whole content of our article this time about TikTok FYP Schedule. That’s all and good luck.