Here’s a guide on how to buy Dogecoin on Indodax. Many of you who are familiar with trading may have heard of Indodax. One of the markets where crypto coins can be purchased. Dogecoin is one of the most sought after crypto currency right now and you can buy it on Indodax.
Transacting on Indodax is also easy. This is a bonus for those of you who want to buy crypto coins on this Indodax marketplace. Indodax is the largest digital trading site in Indonesia. Indodax is well known in the cryptocurrency trading world, so you don’t have to worry about its security.
Also read: What is Chia Coin and How to Mine It on Windows 10 PC
It’s easy to buy Dogecoin on Indodax. If you want to buy Dogecoin, you can do it at Indodax. And in this article I will give you a guide on how to buy Dogecoin on Indodax. So, read this article to the end.
Dogecoin at a glance
Launched in 2022, Dogecoin was originally created as a joke by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer and was never intended to be a successful cryptocurrency. His creations were inspired by trending dog memes, and were therefore used and traded for a long time as a joke.
The cryptocurrency has recently emerged as one of the favorites of tech giants, social media influencers, and bigwigs across the industry. Musk, seen as one of Dogecoin’s most passionate supporters, tweeted on February 4, 2022, “Dogecoin is the people’s crypto.” The Tweet posted a higher score by 75%.
Dogecoins can be exchanged for goods and services on platforms that accept them. It can also be traded for fiat currencies such as the US dollar. The value of Dogecoin is not as stable as other cryptocurrencies because it is not backed by any government.
Dogecoin’s current market cap is around $16.9 billion. Its increase in value is mainly due to its profitability and the longstanding online funny chats surrounding it. Dogecoin seems to be one of social media’s favorite topics as it has been trending for a while now, largely due to Musk’s ongoing tweets about it.
How to Buy Dogecoin on Indodax
- On Indodax, go to the Marketplace menu to see a list of crypto assets that you can trade (sell and buy).
- Find and select Dogecoin from the drop-down menu, then complete the Buy Dogecoin method.
- In the Order Type section, you can choose Market Instance or Limit, choose what you want.
- If you select Market Instance, you will automatically buy Dogecoin at the lowest price at that time; However, you will be charged a fee of 0.3 percent when making a purchase.
- If you choose a limit, then you can enter the price of Dogecoin that you want to buy in the limit column. Since new purchases are only processed if the price of Dogecoin matches the price you specify, purchases using this Limit will take longer than Market Instances.
- Fill in the Total Rupiah column with the nominal amount of Dogecoin you want, then click the Buy Dogecoin button.
- Press the Place Order button to confirm your Dogecoin purchase at Indodax.
Digital currency, also known as cryptocurrency, is becoming increasingly popular around the world, including in Indonesia. This is because the future profitability of cryptocurrencies is huge, although the risks for investors are also high.
Price fluctuations in cryptocurrencies are not only a potential source of profit for investors, they also pose risks. In this scenario, investors can lose a lot of money in a short period of time. So, be careful in investing.
That’s the tutorial for buying Dogecoin on Indodax. Hopefully this tutorial is useful for you. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.