This article describes how to change eye color in Tiktok videos. With over 1.5 billion downloads worldwide, TikTok is definitely one of the most popular apps ever. And that’s why it’s important to keep the app up to date. Thanks to tons of effects, creating fun videos has never been easier or more fun.
Also read: How to Add Your Own Music to TikTok Videos
Adding effects and filters to your Tiktok video will make it stand out from the rest. If you want to make yourself look different than usual, you can consider changing your eye color. Of course, TikTok allows you to do so.
How to Change Eye Color in TikTok Videos
It’s time to experiment and see what you would look like with other colored eyes. Luckily, TikTok makes this very easy. Here are the steps to change eye color in TikTok videos:
- Open the app TikTok on your smartphone.
- Tap the icon “plus(+)” at the bottom of the screen to create a new video.
- Tap icon at bottom left to choose effect.
- Tap the tab “Hot“.
- Swipe down until you find the icon smiley with giant blue eyes. Tap it.
Your eyes will now automatically change. If you want to change your eye color, just shake your phone and that’s it. You will notice that the color changes from light blue to purple then green, yellow and finally almost completely clear.
If you want to turn your eyes completely black, you can do that too. It looks really scary, but maybe that’s what you want to achieve, in this case scroll to the tab “Funny” until you find a smile with jet black eyes. Tap it and watch it change!
Thanks to some advanced Augmented Reality features, TikTok even allows you to completely change your appearance. And that is in real time while you are recording your video. Great isn’t it!
To access this effect, open your TikTok app and tap on the plus icon at the bottom of the screen. Notice the icon at the edge of the screen to the right. Tap “Beautify“.
This will open up a world of possibilities about what you can do with your face. With so many options to choose from, now let’s go over them one by one.
- Fine – It allows you to smooth your skin, making you look younger. Use the slider to reduce your age in an instant.
- Contrast – This effect plays a role with the balance of your skin tone and hair color. For example, if you increase it all the way up, the darker color becomes very dark.
- Tooth – Use this to whiten your teeth a bit. Or a lot.
- Foundation – Looking a little pale? No problem, use this option to add a touch of color to your skin tone.
- Brighten Eyes – This one affects the white part of your eyes. Adjust if necessary.
- Form – Change the shape of your jawline in terms of its width. You can go in either direction – wide or narrow.
- Nose – Not satisfied with the shape of your nose? It’s okay, you are not alone. Use this effect to get it done virtually.
- Eye – It will adjust your eye size. If you go to extremes, your eyes will definitely go out with anyone.
- Contour – Make those eyelashes tell their story.
- Lipstick – Add some lipstick and don’t forget the color.
After you apply all these effects, you may no longer recognize yourself. So, be careful and don’t overdo it, because moderation is the key. And most importantly, have fun!
Also read: How to Add Slow-Motion Effects on Tik Tok Videos
Thanks to TikTok’s various effects, making awesome videos is really really easy. With eye filters, you can finally see your eyes with different colors. And once you are done with this effect, there are many others to choose from.
That’s the tutorial on how to change eye color in Tiktok videos. Hopefully this tutorial is useful for those of you who need it. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.