Here’s how to check the date and location of the 2022 P3K Teacher ASN competency exam. Selection for P3K Guru ASN applicants is an activity to screen and select prospective teachers for kindergarten (TK), elementary school (SD), junior high school (SMP), high school (SMA), vocational high school (SMK), and special schools (SLB).
Applicants who have passed the 2022 P3K Teacher ASN administration selection can take the stage 1 competency exam according to the time and place stated in the announcement.
Because the P3K ASN stages are not random, applicants or candidates must also prepare themselves to the maximum, study the content of the material, and prepare intellectually, physically, and healthily.
It is recommended that applicants who have passed the administration and have been given an exam number get ready as soon as possible and know when and where the exam will be held.
Make sure you understand how to do the test properly and correctly. To get started, search for your name on the ASN First Aid Guru Applicant Search List site to find out the date and time of implementation.
How to Check the Date and Location of the ASN P3K Teacher Competency Exam
How to find out the date and location of the ASN P3K Guru competency exam (TUK) is very easy. All you have to do is enter your NIK and also your exam participant number. The following is a tutorial on checking the status of the first aid teacher applicants:
- Open the browser of your choice on your laptop, PC or mobile device.
- Visit this site http://220.127.116.11/pelamar_p3k/ to check the date and location of the 2022 P3K Teacher ASN competency exam.
- After entering your NIK and Participant Number, simply press the Search button.
- The exam date, session and location, as well as your competency exam room number, will appear after that.
- Make sure to arrive on time and in the designated area to complete the exam.
Procedure for Selection of ASN P3K Teachers
- Participants attend according to a predetermined schedule.
- Participants who arrive early can wait in the waiting room that has been provided with due observance of health protocols.
- Registration of participants is done 30 minutes before the implementation of the competency selection.
- Participants enter the room after being allowed by the Supervisor;
- Participants fill out the attendance list and listen to directions from the committee;
- Participants who have completed the competency selection can leave the room in an orderly manner.
- Participants in the test room are prohibited from bringing: books and other notes. calculators, cell phones (HP), cameras in any form, watches, ballpoint pens. food and Drink. firearms/sharp or the like
- During the competency selection, the selection participants are prohibited from: changing seats or to another computer without the permission of the selection supervisor. ask/talk to fellow competency selection participants; receive/give something from/to other participants without the committee’s permission during the competency selection. leave the room, unless permission is obtained from the supervisor; smoking in the competency selection room.
- Participants are prohibited from using computers other than for the CAT-UNBK application.
That’s the tutorial on how to check the date and place of the competency exam location (TUK) for prospective ASN teachers. Hopefully this article is useful for those of you who need it. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.