How to Delete DANA Account — DANA is an ewallet that currently has quite a name in Indonesia. DANA has become a part of all of us because it provides services that are quite easy to use. Everything in DANA is actually much cheaper than other e-wallets, such as OVO, LinkAja, Doku, etc. However, there are still many people who find it difficult to use DANA. So, it’s not surprising that currently many are looking for ways to delete a DANA account.
Also Read: How to Delete OVO Account.
Therefore, in our following article, we will guide you to explore the process of how to delete a DANA account. We believe that this method of deleting a permanent DANA account will be of great help to you in the future. Yes, maybe you already have another e-wallet account so you don’t have to worry about whether your DANA account still exists or not.
But before that, we remind you again if you want to delete your DANA account permanently. This process cannot be undone. All data in your DANA account will be completely deleted. So you have to be really prepared if you have to delete your DANA account. If you are sure, here’s an explanation for you.
How to Delete a Permanent DANA Account Safely
If you want to know step by step in order to permanently delete your DANA account then you can continue reading the contents of our article. We have about 5 ways to delete a permanent DANA account. The goal is, when one way to delete this DANA account doesn’t work, you can try another way.
Deleting a DANA account actually does not have a delete button in the DANA application. It’s a bit difficult in the end if you want to delete a DANA account. However, there is nothing wrong if we keep trying and trying. Because we still have the help of an insider in DANA to help with the process of deleting the DANA account this time.
Also Read: How to Delete LinkAja Account.
Yes, apart from the help of DANA’s own people, we still provide several ways to delete a DANA account. You can review them all below. You have to be willing to try it to know if it works or not. The point is to try to be better than nagging without being clear like the +62 residents who usually just nag without taking any action at all.
5 Ways to Permanently Delete a DANA Account
There are 5 ways to delete a DANA account that you can try, which are as we will tell you below.
- You can contact the @danawallet page. Ask the DANA social media account for how to delete a DANA account. If you respond you will be asked to send your cellphone number, email and full name. Then just follow the explanation.
- You can contact DANA’s call center at 1500445. Ask for an explanation from DANA CS to get directions to delete your DANA account.
- Just delete your DANA application. Although you can’t delete the DANA account permanently, the application is permanently deleted.
- You can visit the https://dana.id/contactus page. Fill in your name, mobile number, email and message. Your message is filled with a request for deletion of the DANA account.
- You can also send an email to [email protected] Fill in the subject of your email with How to Delete DANA Account. Then politely fill in the message asking for instructions on deleting the DANA account.
We think that with 5 ways to delete a DANA account as described above, you will be successful in deleting your DANA account. However, if it turns out that the DANA does not give permission to delete the DANA account then you can do nothing more.
That’s all for our explanation on how to delete a permanent DANA account. Hopefully with our explanation you can accept. Try not to get angry right away, it’s not clear.