How to Download Free iFlix Movies (HP / PC) | Our internet quota will easily run out if we continue to watch movies online. Saving movies to our cellphones or computers is one way to save quota. That way, even if we’re offline, we can play it multiple times.
We may have heard of an online movie streaming service called iFlix. In addition to online streaming, we can also enjoy movies on iFlix by downloading the movies on our cellphones and PCs.
iFlix is an online video service that allows users to watch movies from around the world, including Hollywood and others. iFlix is an alternative to Netflix which was previously blocked in Indonesia by Telkomsel.
In this tutorial I will discuss how to download iFlix movies for free via laptop/PC, or HP in various ways. Of course, it is very useful for those of you who are fond of watching movies and don’t know how to save them to your laptop or computer storage.
How to Subscribe to iFlix
In order to be able to download iFlix movies for free on your cellphone or PC, you must first subscribe to get premium movies which you can later save on your cellphone or PC.
Need money or not free to subscribe to iFlix. However, depending on the policies provided by iFlix, new customers usually receive the free service for 1-3 months.
Usually, to subscribe to iFlix, you will be charged Rp. 39,000 per month, or Rp. 32,000 per month if you subscribe for a year. Cheap enough right? instead of going to the movies every weekend?
You can subscribe to iFlix through the company’s official app. The method is simple; all you have to do is fill in some details. Here are the steps to subscribe to iFlix:
- The first step is to make sure that the iFlix application is already installed on our Android device. If not, please download from here or from PlayStore.
- After that, run the application. If you already have an iFlix account, you will proceed to the login phase as usual. You have to create an account first if you don’t have one already. You can also use your Facebook or Gmail account to log in.
- If this is your first time signing up for iFlix, you will receive a free service for a period of one to three months (depending on iFlix’s policy).
- After the trial period ends, you will be notified whether you want to stay subscribed to iFlix or not.
How to Download iFlix Movies on HP
Here are the steps to download iFlix movies on HP. Of course, if we already have the iFlix application and already have an account. Then we can take the movies that are on iFlix and then save them in the HP Gallery.
- To get started, head over to the Google Play Store and download and install the iFlix app.
- Then, on your phone, open the app. Please enter your password, or register if you don’t have an iFlix account yet.
- Proceed by searching and selecting the movie you want to download once the app is opened.
- Then, in the movie, click “Play” or “Play”.
- After that, there will be a ‘Download’ button when the movie is already playing. Wait a few moments after that, press the download button earlier.
- Then select the resolution or movie quality that you want to use. ‘Large’, ‘Medium’, and ‘Low’ are some of the available options. Once you select the resolution or quality of the movie, click on the ‘Start Download’ button to immediately start the downloading process.
- Finally, please wait until the download process has been completely completed.
If the movie download is complete. Now you can open and play downloaded movies using the video player on your smartphone.
How to Download iFlix Movies on PC/Laptop
You can download iFlix movies not only on your cellphone, but also on your PC or laptop. You need to use additional apps which you can download for free. How to save movies using this application is also very easy and uncomplicated.
- Download and install the ‘iTube Studio’ application first.
- If the iTube Studio application has been installed, please enter the www.iFlix.com site using the PC/laptop browser that you are using.
- Then select the movie that you want to download.
- If so, please open the film then copy the url link of the film.
- If it has been copied, continue by opening the previously installed iTube Studio application.
- Then click the ‘Download’ button, then click the ‘Paste URL’ button.
- After that the url that was copied earlier will be automatically downloaded on the iTube Studio application page. Please wait until the movie download process is complete.
- If the download is complete, now you can watch the movie offline.
Also read: How to Watch Movies on Torrent Without Downloading
Advantages of iFlix
As an application for streaming movie services. Thousands of movies and TV shows from around the world are available on iFlix. iFlix also has options download videos to support its users.
Users can watch their favorite movies without having to worry about buffering thanks to the feature download this. In addition, there are various other options, including Plus and Follow. User can select the desired channel using this function. In fact, based on your viewing history, you can get movie recommendations.
Users can add channels, movies and TV series to the homepage using the features Plus. So that users don’t have to search again for the TV shows or movies they want to watch, of course this feature makes it easier for users.
While the features Follow serves to make it easier for users to follow watch lists recommended by celebrities or influencers.
That’s the tutorial on how to download iFlix movies for free via HP or PC. Hopefully this article is useful for you, thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.