Spotify is one of the most popular digital streaming music services today.
Spotify provides millions of songs, podcasts and videos that you can access and listen to from artists around the world.
Spotify itself supports various platforms that you can access such as Android, PC, iPhone, and also web browsers.
Without further ado, just take a look at how to get Spotify Premium for free for 3 months in the discussion below. Listen to the end yaa!
How to Get Spotify Premium Free 3 Months
1. How to Create a Spotify Account
|How to Create a Spotify Account|
Before discussing how to get 3 months free Spotify Premium, you must first have an account.
To be able to access Spotify content for free, make sure you already have an account, here’s how to create it.
- Please visit the Spotify Register link, Click here.
- You can register via Email address or Facebook account by selecting the “Register With Facebook” button.
- After that you can start accessing and listening to your favorite songs or Podcasts.
However, there are limitations or drawbacks when you use the free Spotify plan, including:
- Annoyed by ads that appear while listening to songs.
- Can’t listen to music without being connected to the Internet.
- Cannot freely choose and play songs.
That’s why you have to upgrade to the Spotify Premium package in order to enjoy the benefits that you can’t get on the free version.
2. Get to know Spotify Premium Version
|Get to know Spotify Premium Version|
Spotify Premium is a premium version of the membership service on Spotify, of course, this service package has benefits compared to the free version of the Spotify package.
Spotify Premium Plan Type
The prepaid package is currently divided into 3 parts, namely:
- Personal. Intended for the general public.
- Family. For a family of 6 accounts for the same address.
- Student. For college or university students.
Each package certainly provides a different price, and different target users.
Benefits of Spotify Premium Package
Here are some of the advantages you get when you use Spotify premium, including:
- Free or no ads while listening to songs.
- Can download songs in offline mode.
- Can be accessed anywhere, without any limitations on Android and iOS users.
- Can choose a song and skip it indefinitely.
For those of you who don’t have the money to subscribe to the Spotify Premium package, no need to worry because now there’s a way you can get Spotify Premium for free!
You can try the promo for free, which is offered to users who are new to the Spotify application.
This free 3-month offer is valid for those who have never paid for or purchased a Spotify Premium package.
3. How to Get Spotify Premium Free for the First 3 Months
|How to Get Spotify Premium Free for the First 3 Months|
Immediately, here we describe the steps on how to get 3 months free Spotify Premium that you can do.
- First, make sure you are logged in to your Spotify Web account.
- Next visit the link 3 Months Spotify Premium Free.
- Here we choose the Spotify Premium Personal package and for the verification process we use a Jenius card.
- After charging your credit or debit card, select the “Start My Spotify Premium” button.
- For those of you who use a Jenius card, make sure the balance in your e-Card remains around 14 thousand.
- Where later the balance will be taken and returned by Spotify for the verification process.
- Otherwise, an error display will appear.
- However, if the verification process is successful, a successful display will appear.
- Finished! Now you can enjoy the Spotify Premium plan for free.
This Spotify Premium package is limited to the first 3 months and is only valid for users or users who have never subscribed to premium at all.
This 3-month Trial Package will expire, starting from the time you start subscribing.
If you subscribe from December 1, then your Spotify Premium package will expire on March 1, before it ends you can cancel or cancel at any time.
4. How to Unsubscribe to Spotify Premium Package
|How to Unsubscribe from Spotify Premium Package|
After knowing how to get Spotify Premium for free for 3 months and free to enjoy the Spotify Premium package for free.
Now to stop or cancel the subscription before the free trial period runs out, you can follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have logged in to your Spotify Web account.
- To check the list of Spotify packages that are currently used, you can visit the link Spotify Subscription Plan Options.
- Select the “Available Packages” menu.
- Then you scroll down.
- To switch to spotify Free and cancel your current Spotify Premium plan select the “Cancel Premium” button.
- After that you just follow the instructions for the confirmation process.
The final word
That’s the information on how to get Spotify Premium 3 months free especially for users who have never paid for a Spotify package.
Don’t worry, this method is legal compared to you buying from someone who sells Spotify Premium accounts forever.
You can share this information with friends or relatives who don’t know the information or need tutorials.
That’s all our discussion in this article about how to get 3 months free Spotify Premium. Thank you and hopefully useful.