Everyone definitely wants to get a better and clearer audio listening experience on their PC/laptop like Dolby Digital Plus or Dolby Atmos. The audio quality and built-in codecs are well optimized on Windows systems to offer you a very good listening experience.
But if you are interested in more or best audio mods then you need to know how to Install Dolby Atmos Home Theater v4 on Windows 11 or 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
By using audio enhancement tool, you can easily get Dolby audio effects on any Windows 11 PC or laptop for sound system and speakers. Dolby Home Theater v4 is a best-in-class audio mod tool for Windows PC that anyone can easily install and use. The best part is that this sound mod will also install Realtek Audio Driver on your PC.
What is Dolby Home Theater v4?
In standard or normal sound cards that are present by default on PCs and laptops for Windows OS the quality is not good so that the sound listening experience is less than optimal.
Some sound cards are equipped with an audio equalizer but do not have Dolby for immersive sound. Dolby audio effects will greatly improve the audio quality and listening experience for playing games, movies, music, etc.
Notably, this audio mod comes with SRS technology which really works like a charm on your Windows OS version like Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11.
However, it is worth mentioning that you have to disable the Driver Signature Enforcement feature on your computer first to install the Dolby sound mod.
Features of Dolby Home Theater v4
The latest Dolby Home Theater v4 comes with some useful features as I mentioned below.
- Dolby Surround Sound: Dolby Home Theater v4 easily turns audio and other two-channel (stereo) entertainment into a 5.1 channel surround sound experience.
- Simplified Home Theater Connections: The Dolby Digital Out feature in Dolby Home Theater v4 can be easily connected to a computer directly or through a home theater.
- Consistent Volume Levels: The volume leveler in Dolby Home Theater v4 locks the volume level you choose for a more consistent audio listening experience.
- Improved Dialogue Clarity: Obviously, this will improve dialogue clarity in desktop sound systems and laptop speakers for better sound.
- Distortion Free Performance: It doesn’t distort the audio quality, as well as the low, medium, or high that you might experience in a default audio sound card.
- Total Audio Control: You can set up your profile according to your preferences which offers Surround Virtualizer, Volume Leveler, and Graphic Equalizer options. You can also set the audio mode as per your requirement like Movie, Music, Game, Sound, Custom 1, and Custom 2.
Dolby Home Theater v4 download link
Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio
Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater
Dolby Home Theater v4
How to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
In order to be able to install Dolby Home Theater v4 on your Windows 11/10 PC/laptop, you will first have to disable the Driver Signature Enforcement feature on your Windows computer. To do this:
Press the key combination Windows+X to open Menu Quick Access > Click
Windows Terminal (Admin) or Command Prompt (Admin).
- If requested by UACclick Yes to allow admin access.
Now, copy and paste the following command line on the command prompt window and then press Enter to disable Driver Signature Enforcement.
bcdedit /set testingsigning on
After you receive the message “The operation completed successfully” in the command prompt window, means that you are ready to start installing Dolby Home Theater v4.
How to Install Dolby Home Theater v4 on Windows 11/10 (PC/Laptop)
Here’s a complete guide on how to install Dolby Home Theater v4 on a Windows 11/10 PC or laptop so that you get a better and clearer audio listening experience on your PC/laptop.
Make sure to download the Dolby Home Theater v4 file on your PC from the link above and extract the compressed file into a folder.
Now, press the button Windows+X to open Menu Quick Access > Select
Double click on Sound, video, and game controllers > Right click on
sound driver which you use on PC. [Kebanyakan berupa Perangkat Audio HD
atau Audio Realtek(R)]
Now, choose Update driver software > Click Browse my computer for drivers from the pop-up window that appears.
- Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer on the next screen.
Next, click have disk > Select Browse > Open Dolby Home Theater v4 file extract folder which you just downloaded.
open 32-bit or 64-bit according to your PC system type > Click Driver.
Click Open > Then select OK > Choose Model from the list that you want to install on your computer.
- Click Next > You will receive a warning message Update driver warning.
- Just click Yes (Install this driver software anyway) to continue.
- Wait until it is successfully installed on your PC > Click Close.
- Now, go to options Device Manager again > Double click on Sound, video, and game controllers > Here you will see that Realtek High Definition Audio transformed into Dolby.
open Dolby Home Theater v4 extract folder again and run the file .msi by double-clicking inside the 32/64-bit folder.
Click Next > Select checkbox Create a shortcut for this program on the Start Menu.
Then click Next > Select Install > wait until the installation process is complete.
Once done, right click on the icon speaker on the taskbar > Select Playback devices.
- Choose an option Speakers and open Speaker Properties from page Sound.
- Click Dolby > Select Power > Click OK to save changes.
Once Dolby is installed and activated on your system, just click on Start Menu
> Dolby Type and select Dolby Digital Plus to open Dolby settings.
That’s the tutorial on how to install Dolby Atmos Home Theater on Windows 11/10. Hopefully this article is useful for you, thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.