How to Overcome Restricted FB Account – Now almost everyone has a social media account, one of which is Facebook.
Until now, Facebook is still widely used to interact to do business on the Facebook application.
Due to the increasing use of Facebook, Facebook is also now presenting the Restricted feature, this is because there are too many groups on Facebook.
This usually often happens to business accounts that create various groups to promote.
That’s the reason why someone’s Facebook account is restricted so you also have to be more careful.
To overcome this, there are several ways that you have to do which we will discuss in this article.
Therefore, keep reading this review until the end on how to overcome a restricted FB account.
How to Overcome a Restricted FB Account
1. How to Overcome a Restricted FB Account by Using the Forgot Password Feature
|How to Overcome a Restricted FB Account by Using the Forgot Password Feature|
The trick is to enter your active email or cellphone number, then Facebook will send an email or SMS about your Facebook account.
In addition, you can also send a message to the Facebook Administrator to recover your Facebook account.
You can do this by promising not to repeat the same mistake until your Facebook account is blocked.
2. How to Overcome FB Account Restricted 30 Days
|How to Overcome FB Account Restricted 30 Days|
As for how to overcome the FB account is limited to 30 are as follows:
- The first step, please open your Facebook account which has been limited for 30 days.
- Then delete all comments that are considered harassment of others.
- In addition, delete all posts in the form of photos or videos that violate Facebook’s provisions.
- If so, please go to “Arrangement“then select”Report a Problem“.
- After that select the category of problems you are experiencing.
- Then provide a description and enter the evidence in the form of screenshots.
- After that “Send“.
3. How to Overcome Temporary and Permanent Restricted FB Accounts
|How to Overcome Temporary and Permanently Restricted FB Accounts|
Therefore, the way to overcome this restricted FB account is to control the activity on your Facebook account.
As for how to overcome a FB account which, if temporarily and permanently restricted, is as follows:
- Don’t spam Facebook comments and don’t over-post statuses on marketplaces, groups or on Facebook timelines.
- Do not use harsh words that can hurt other people’s feelings.
- Do not upload photos or videos that contain violence or adult content.
- Don’t overdo it in asking for and accepting friendship.
The final word
That’s the whole content of our discussion about how to overcome a restricted Facebook account that we can share with you.
By knowing the restrictions that have been set by Facebook, your account will avoid the Restricted feature on Facebook.
Therefore, use your Facebook account as well as possible for positive and useful things.
If this information is useful for you, don’t forget to share it with your friends or relatives.
This is the information we can share with you about how to overcome restricted FB account in this article. Hopefully useful and good luck.