How to Remove Ending Watermark in Capcut – Have you heard about the nickname of the Capcut app? Capcut is an editing application for videos that is too light to use. And it turns out that the watermark in the capcut application can be permanently deleted. want to know how? see the review domainjava.com below
This application has a lot of interesting features to use. Moreover, you can also choose what filter you will use.
Videos that you make through the Capcut application will be equipped with a watermark. You can remove this watermark too lightly. Check out the reviews and how to do it below.
What is a Watermark in Capcut?
Watermark or watermark is a sign from someone that is used to mark content. Usually, this watermark is in the form of text or a logo that is available in the video.
An editing application called Capcut also has its own watermark. The watermark owned by the Capcut application is in the form of a video ending with the Capcut logo and writing. A myriad of users are eager to try to remove this watermark, but it is not clear how.
Download the Latest SSS Capcut Apk 2022
If you are asking where can you get this capcut application? you don’t need to worry because you can directly download the sss capcut apk below.
- App Name: Capcut
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 74MB
- Developer: Bytedance Pte. Ltd.
- Last Update: 18 June 2022
- Recommended OS: Android 5.0 Up
Download From Playstore: here
Download SSS CapCut Pro Mod Apk
Below, we present a download link for those of you who want to download the CapCut mod apk, as follows:
Download SSS CapCut Pro Mod Apk Version 5.0.0 : Here
How to Remove Ending Watermark in Capcut
when you use the Capcut application to edit videos, the Capcut application will immediately give an ending to your video.
The ending contains a video with a black background along with the Capcut logo inscription. You can save the ending if you want, but countless people want to delete it so it doesn’t detract from the aesthetics of the video.
If you want to delete the ending from this Capcut logo, it’s easy.
- You can click the ending video then click delete.
- Run this every time you are going to save a video from Capcut.
- Done, now your video will not have the Capcut watermark logo ending again.
How to Remove Permanent Ending in Capcut
it’s easy to delete the ending in the Capcut application, but you can actually delete this ending permanently.
By permanently deleting the ending, you don’t have to delete the ending every time you make a new video.
Here’s how to permanently delete endings in Capcut:
- Open the Capcut application.
- Click the settings menu available in the upper right corner of the Capcut application.
- You will find a feature or menu called Add default ending. Slide the slider to the right to disable this feature.
- click the x button in the top left corner. You will get a pop up with the words ‘Discard Ending?’ Click the discard menu.
- done, now you won’t be watching the Capcut logo video ending in every video you just made.
Apart from removing the logo, there are also several other things with the concept of deleting that you can apply in Capcut.
How to Remove Video Background in Capcut
You can try removing the video background in Capcut in a very light way.
The following is how to remove the background of a video in Capcut:
- Open the Capcut app on your phone.
- Click the New Project menu (+) then add the video that you want to remove the background from.
- After the video is loaded on the edit page, click the Remove Background menu. You will get a video without a background.
- You can use this video to add or layer with other videos.
This explanation is Domainjava.vom’s clarification on how to remove the Capcut watermark or ending in the Capcut application. You can use this method very easily so that later it doesn’t damage the aesthetics of the video you make. Good luck.