How to Register for Shopee Export Program | Shopee’s export program is a new feature of this orange e-commerce platform that aims to help sellers sell their goods internationally.
Shopee promotes and facilitates local Indonesian sellers to export their goods abroad through this export program. Those who wish to expand their business to international markets without having to deal directly with foreign buyers will find this program very attractive.
Every seller benefits from Shopee’s export program because the goods they sell can be shipped to many Southeast Asian countries, including Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines. However, before you enter this program, make sure you have accepted the invitation to join.
Also read: How to Register Shopee Food (Merchant)
Overview of Shopee’s Export Program
The Shopee export program is Shopee’s newest feature designed specifically for Shopee sellers who want to sell goods abroad. Of course, participating in this Shopee export program will result in an increase in your product sales. This is because Shopee helps you in selling your goods in other countries, such as Malaysia and Singapore.
What’s even more interesting is the fact that Shopee’s export program is free, and overseas shipping and customer service will be handled entirely by Shopee.
Shopee Export Program Registration Terms
In order to join the Shopee export program, your store must meet a number of requirements. What are the requirements? Here are the requirements that your shop must meet:
- Make sure your store has received an invitation to join the Shopee export program.
- Stores must have at least one active product with a minimum stock of one.
- The shop has a total of less than three penalty points.
- Store status is active and has received orders within the last t days.
- Store life is more than 3 months.
- Over the past three months, the cancellation rate has been less than 3%.
- Your shop has its own uniqueness compared to other shops.
- The store has activated the JNE Regular (Cashless) delivery service, J&T Express, SiCepat REG and ID Express.
How to Register for Shopee Export Program
So that your store can participate in the Shopee export program, the next step is to register for the Shopee export program. Of course if your store already meets the requirements as mentioned above. Currently, registration can only be done through the application. BHere are the steps for the list of Shopee export programs:
- The first step is to open the Shopee app; after that enter the Store Account, then select the My menu.
- Then simply scroll down and select Shopee Export Program.
- There will be a lot of interesting information about the Shopee export program, so make sure you understand everything before clicking Register Now.
- Then, after ticking Yes and T&C, confirm your registration by clicking Submit.
- After you have completed the registration process, all you have to do now is wait for a response from Shopee regarding the registration that you submitted.
Shopee Export Program Benefits
After entering the Shopee Export Program page, you will see information about the benefits that you will get if you join this Shopee export program. These advantages include:
- Increase store sales domestically and abroad.
- Covers three Southeast Asian countries such as Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.
- It doesn’t cost anything.
- Shipping costs (Export Duty) are borne by Shopee.
- The order process is easy and fast as in the country.
Also read: How to Register for Shopee Moms Club
That’s how to register for Shopee’s export program. Hopefully this tutorial is useful for those of you who need it. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.