If you are using Windows 10 and recently upgrade to Windows 11, you might have noticed that the Start Menu and Taskbar have changed significantly. The icon is located in the center of the Windows 11 Taskbar.
In addition, Windows 11 includes a new Start menu that is pleasing to the eye. However, have you ever thought about changing the size of the Windows 11 Taskbar? Although Windows 11 does not allow you to change the size of the Taskbar by default, but you can do so by editing the Windows registry.
Also read: How to Solve Start Menu and Taskbar Problems in Windows 11
So, if you want to change taskbar size in Windows 11, you are in the right article. This post will show you how to resize the Taskbar in Windows 11 to small, medium, or large.
You can resize the taskbar as per your requirement. Currently, there are three sizes available, namely Small, Medium (Default), and Large.
How to Resize the Windows 11 Taskbar
Here’s how to resize the Windows 11 taskbar to small, medium or large according to your needs.
1. First, press the button logoWindows+R on your keyboard to open a dialog box RUN.
2. In the RUN dialog box, type: regedit and press Enter key.
3. Now, in the Registry Editor, navigate to the following path:
4. Right click on an empty space and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value in the right pane.
5. In column Value NameName it by name: TaskbarSi.
6. Double click on the newly created Value and enter one of the numbers 0,
1or 2 on Value Data.
Notes: The numbers 0, 1, and 2 represent the size of the Taskbar. 0 for the little ones, 1 for medium, and 2 for the big one.
7. When finished, close Registry Editor and restart PC Bro .
Also read: How to Hide the Windows 11 Taskbar
There he is! You’re done. After the restart, you will see the new size of your Taskbar.
So, this guide is all about how to resize Taskbar in Windows 11. I hope this article helped you! Please share with your friends too.