The following is a guide on how to use the Telkomsel Redi application and how to download the application. Telkomsel Redi is a financial management and SMS Banking application from Telkomsel that allows you to manage your finances from multiple bank accounts in one application anytime and from anywhere.
You can use your mobile number to make transactions in multiple bank accounts using this Telkomsel Redi application. You have the option to choose which bank account to use for the transaction.
You can also send money from your bank account to a mobile number. You just need to ask the recipient’s mobile number; You don’t need to remember bank accounts; just enter the mobile number and the money will be sent to your bank account.
Telkomsel Redi Application Features
- Access more than one bank account in one app
- Fast transfer with QR Scan
- Transfer money to mobile number from bank account
- Send money, top up e-wallet, pay bills, and more
- There is a split bill feature
There is a reminder feature to pay electricity, water, and telephone bills
- Features to view monthly expense reports
You don’t have to worry about the security of this application, because Redi has worked with all the bank systems featured in this application, Telkomsel Redi ensures the safety and security of your transactions.
How to Download the Telkomsel Redi Application
|App Name||Telkomsel Redi|
|OS||5.0 and up|
The Telkomsel Redi application is available for download on the Google PlayStore. So you can directly download this application on your phone. The following is the download link for the Telkomsel Redi application:
Downloads: Telkomsel Redi (Android)
How to Use the Telkomsel Redi App
1. To get started, launch the Telkomsel Redi app on your smartphone.
2. Don’t forget to agree to the terms and conditions that apply.
3. Send SMS to get the OTP code, then enter the OTP code into Redi.
4. Create a password for your Redi account after entering your name.
5. Enter the Bank Name and Account Number to register the account number that you will use on Redi.
6. After that, you will be taken to the Redi homepage, where you can add another account by clicking on the Plus(+) button.
7. Then you simply select the desired transaction from the menu.
Telkomsel Redi App M-Banking Tariff
If you want to use Telkomsel Redi for transactions, you need credit, just like m-banking in general. Credit discounts will apply to all transactions, including checking balances, topping up accounts, sending money, and others.
How much credit do you spend on Telkomsel Redi every time you make a transaction? When using Telkomsel Redi to make m-banking transactions, you are subject to the following pulse rates:
- Hello: UMB: Rp.400, SMS MO: Rp.400, SMS PUSH: Rp.690
- simPATI/Loop: UMB: Rp.400, SMS MO: Rp.400, SMS PUSH: Rp.760
- US: UMB: IDR 400, SMS MO: IDR 400, PUSH SMS: IDR 760
That’s how to use the Telkomsel Redi application. I hope this article helped you! Thank you for visiting and don’t forget if you find this article useful, please share it with your friends too.