infoinsaja.com – Are you looking for goat satay seasoning recipe the delicious one? If yes, then you have come to the right site. Of course, because on this occasion, I will only provide information about the recipe for goat satay.
As we all know, soon Eid al-Adha in 2022 will arrive. Which on this day Muslims around the world are busy with the activity of slaughtering sacrificial animals. Sacrificial animals that are slaughtered include cows and goats (common in Indonesia).
Well, with the distribution of sacrificial meat. Of course, you take the initiative to cook it, for example, making goat satay. But for those of you who are not a chef or cook. Definitely confused with mutton satay seasoning recipe. Therefore, here the admin will give the recipe.
Delicious and Simple Goat Satay Recipe
For those of you who are confused about what to prepare. So don’t worry, because all you have to do is read the explanation of the following delicious goat satay recipe:
- 3 cloves of garlic that have been grated
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Sweet soy sauce
- Cayenne pepper (to taste)
The Most Delicious Goat Satay Seasoning Recipe, Check Out Here
Well, the recipe above is mutton recipe the simplest but guaranteed delicious. For how to cook it, please read the explanation below. Be sure to read it carefully in order to produce the maximum taste of goat satay.
How to make Goat Satay Recipe for Spices
- First, cut the mutton according to taste
- Then coat with garlic, pepper and lime juice
- Then let it rest for 30 minutes
- After that stab the mutton with a skewer
- Heat the pan, then melt the margarine and mix it with the sweet soy sauce
- You have to apply a mixture of margarine with sweet soy sauce to the satay before baking
- Finally, roast or grill the satay until cooked
So that’s a little review from the admin regarding goat satay recipe with soy sauce. You can apply the above method at home to get a delicious and delicious taste of goat satay.
Okay friends, that’s all the admin can say about goat satay recipe. Hopefully useful and thank you for visiting infoinsaja.com.